2012 CUE Annual Membership Meeting Presentations
On June 8, 2012, Consumers United for Evidence-based Healthcare (CUE) hosted the 2012 CUE Annual Membership Meeting in Washington DC. A full day of presentations, workshops and networking was enjoyed by 36 participants from 8 states and the District of Columbia (see the 2012 Meeting Agenda).
Slidecasts of Meeting Presentations
Welcome to the 2012 CUE Annual Meeting
CUE Co-Chairs Rebecca Burkholder and John Santa | Watch Presentation
- What's New in CUE
Nancy Fitton | Watch Presentation
Panel - Strengths and Challenges to Engaging Consumers in Research
- Panel Question & Answer Period
Panel - Effecting Change Through Consumer Advocacy
- How Consumer Input Changed Things
Judy Norsigian | Watch Presentation
- Panel Question & Answer Session
- How We Know Consumers Are Making a Difference
Anton Gunn | Watch Presentation
- How Can CUE Contribute to AHRQ's Effective Healthcare Program?
Jean Slutsky | Watch Presentation
- The Journey from Outside to Inside CUE: What Can We Do Better?
Lorraine Johnson | Watch Presentation
- The Sentinel Initiative
Gregory Daniel | Watch Presentation
Panel - The Role of CUE Members with the FDA