Consumers United for Evidence-based Healthcare (CUE) is a coalition of consumer health advocacy organizations. An organization may apply for membership by submitting a membership application form via fax, mail or e-mail. Applicant organizations must be approved by a 2/3 vote of the CUE Steering Committee. The individual making application for his or her organization will be notified of the CUE Steering Committee decision regarding membership.
An eligible CUE member organization must:
- Be a health advocacy organization or a consumer-focused organization.
- Possess an interest in evidence-based healthcare.
- Not be dominated by pharmaceutical companies, providers, or any other commercial vested interest or in any way that could cause the organization to compromise or could cause the organization to be viewed as possibly compromising its commitments to consumers.
- Be commited to participating in CUE projects, the Annual Membership Meeting, and correspondence throughout the year.
- Provide contact information.
- Provide information on its constituents.
For more information, please contact: