COCHRANE US NETWORK MENTORING PROGRAM
WHAT: Are you a student, early career professional, or ogranization interested in health science, evidence synthesis, public health and/or medicine? Join our NEW Cochrane US Network mentoring program, and benefit from the wealth of experts experienced in various areas of health science, research, and healthcare practice, and based all over the US!
WHO: Applicants can be self-nominated or nominated by an organization, employer, teacher, colleague, etc. Candidate inclusion criteria:
- Have an interest in pursuing health science through studies and/or career path
- Be curious about evidence synthesis and systematic reviews
- Identify with a historically underserved or marginalized population group in line with Cochrane's goal of inclusivity, racial justice, and promoting health for all
HOW: Our new program will be piloted and kicked-off with a fun twitter contest, so be sure to head to our twitter page and follow us @Cochrane_US
Rules for entry:
- Follow us on twitter
- Tweet from your account about Cochrane or this opportunity and make sure to tag us (and a friend or organization who may want to learn more about Cochrane!)
- All tweets that tag us and relate to Cochrane or this opportunity will receive a DM (after May 7th) on how to submit a nominee
- Individuals and organizations welcome to participate
- Contest open April 21 through May 7, 2021
All participants will receive information on how to nominate* a mentee who will be eligible for one-on-one mentoring for up to 12 months, be matched with a mentor that best fits their interests, and provided numerous opportunities and resources for involvement with Cochrane. Mentors are US-based, but contest is open to anyone (we will do our best to accomodate mentee time zones and languages).
* Participants will be asked to complete a form to nominate one candidate who meets the inclusion criteria (self, student, employee, friend, family member, etc.)
Questions? Contact Tiffany at email@example.com