In celebration of 2024 International Women's Day (IWD), Cochrane is delighted to announce a virtual event open to a global audience. The webinar will showcase a diverse panel of speakers discussing the IWD 2024 theme of #InspireInclusion
Tiffany Duque, Cochrane US Senior Officer, Panelist, and 2022 winner of the Anne Anderson Award says, "The 2024 IWD event is being hosted by Paola Andrenacci and run by our talented Cochrane US Mentees. This marks the third cohort through the Cochrane Mentoring program and the fourth IWD event. We are delighted that they will be delivering this cherished event, extending its impact not only to the entire Cochrane community but also beyond."
- VIDEO: 2023 International Women's Day Panel on embracing equality
- VIDEO: 2022 International Women's Day Panel on gender bias in health science and evidence synthesis
- VIDEO: 2021 International Women's Day Panel on diversity in health evidence synthesis
- Celebrating Anne Anderson and Cochrane diversity with new designs: an interview with artist Heather Tubwon
- Cochrane Indonesia’s Director reflects on her continued contributions to maternal and perinatal health and the work of Cochrane